Friday, October 21, 2011

five things

The appelflappen I made yesterday turned out pretty good!
I realised too late that I didn't have any cinnamon 
so I used ginger powder and ground coriander seed
which worked really well with the sour apples I was using!

So here are some nice things I found online!


This knit stool by Claire-Anne o'Brien
It looks so comfy I just want to hug it!


This cool headboard idea
See the tutorial here


This easy Ikea hack
found on Curbly


This Day of the Dead inspired halloween costume


This painting by Aron Wiesenfeld
is my desktop at the moment
You should really click that link to look at a larger version
it's so detailled

So those were my five things!
Have a nice weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for your comment! I love comments and try to reply to each one of them, so make sure to check back!