Monday, May 23, 2011

crochet flower - TUTORIAL

Hidiho!

This tutorial will be in English (als je hm ook in NL wilt, schrijf even een reactie!)
The stitches are written in US crochet terms :-)

ch 8 and join into a ring (8)
sc 2 in every ch (16)
 [ch 4, skip 1 st, sc in next] repeat 7 times (8 total)
this makes 8 'loops'
see photo below
 [1sc, 1hdc, 1dc, 1hdc, 1sc] in every 'loop'
 turn the flower over to wrong side
ch 4 between, attach the ch 4 to the base of the next petal (see photo)
repeat 7 times (8 total)
 [1sc, 1 hdc, 3 dc, 1 hdc, 1 sc] repeat 7 times (8)
 Again, ch 5 and attach to the base of the next petal
8 times
[1sc, 1 hdc, 5 dc, 1 hdc, 1 sc] repeat 7 times (8)


finished!
turn your flower over and
admire your crochet flower!!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try it! I've been wanting to do a 3 dimensional flower :D I'd love to make a bikini which can't be all that hard, right??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty! I love how much dimension it has. Thanks so much for letting me know about this one, I'll be linking in my next Crochet Roundup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uitgetest en goedgekeurd! Leuk voor haarspeldjes voor mijn dochtertje (als ze wat meer haar krijgt binnenkort tenminste, haha). Trouwens vanavond op het menu: eiercurry. Dank je voor de tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik zou heel graag deze bloem willen uitproberen maar dan in het nederlands.

    Mooi blog is dit!
    Liefs Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ben eraan bezig maar heb toch wat moeite met de Engelse termen. Kan je ze me in het Nederlands bezorgen aub? Bedankt! An

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoi An, stuur je me even een email? dan stuur ik je de Nederlandse versie toe! handgehaakt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for your comment! I love comments and try to reply to each one of them, so make sure to check back!