today i got a really nice surprise. this is how it went:
- i saw something really beautiful on pinterest
- it was crocheted, danish, beautiful colors, everything i love (but it looked so complicated...)
- i followed the pin to the source, a lovely danish shop: yarn freak
- i emailed the shop asking of they had they pattern in english
- she emailed back: no, i'm sorry, maybe with google translate?
- i thought: allright, but couldn't buy it because i don't have a danish card
- AND THEN SHE SENT IT TO ME AS A PRESENT!
some people are SO nice!
i'll have to study hard to understand, but i think ill manage, because this sweet lady gave me lots of positive energy :-)
so thank you very VERY very much Camilla!
and i think that you should go ahead with your plan in selling english patterns on etsy, i would buy them all!
don't you guys love this webshop?